Re: OWL 2 roadmap

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 15:58:16 -0500
Cc: public-owl-comments@w3.org
To: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>

There is a bug in the roadmap I sent. It appears that you can map any
SS to RDF, even if it is not imports closed, while it is impossible to
map an RDF graph that is not imports closed to the SS, because in
creating the SS you need to know the 'kind' of each IRI (class/
property/individual). So the two operations don't really operate at
the same level or on the same kinds of things. I will try to fix this
in a future version.