Re: [LC response] To Daniel Barclay

From: Barclay, Daniel <daniel@fgm.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:06:48 -0400
To: "Christine Golbreich" <cgolbrei@gmail.com>
Cc: <public-owl-comments@w3.org>
Christine Golbreich wrote:

> Thank you for your comment
>      <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/2009Aug/0022.html>
> on the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language last call drafts.

> Please acknowledge receipt of this email to
> <mailto:public-owl-comments@w3.org> (replying to this email should
> suffice). In your acknowledgment please let us know whether or not you
> are satisfied with the working group's response to your comment.

I can't see the response--I can't get to W3C mailing list archives
because my employer's firewall says http://lists.w3.org is a spyware
site (apparently because of uncleaned spam messages) and I hadn't
subscribed to public-owl-comments earlier.  (I am now subscribed, as of
about the 14th.)

Daniel

--
(Plain text sometimes corrupted to HTML "courtesy" of Microsoft Exchange.) [F]