Re: [ontolog-forum] Last Call: OWL 2 and rdf:text primitive datatype

Acceptance of words and meanings, is learned by its usage!   I believe the term "Class" was derived from the word "classification" to represent abstract data types.   To me it makes perfect sense.   Even though the implementation / usage varies  according the specific programming language.

In Anglo Saxon vocabulary  the term "issue" means "a child / children"  and it is used heavily in Wikipedia.  If you look up a person in Wikipedia, you can see that at the personal profile.  [ To me,   it is confusing! How can a child be an issue?  A child is child.  ]

Just an objective observation!

Pavithra Kenjige

---