Re: [LC Response] To Jos de Bruijn Re: a few comments about the OWL 2 drafts

Dear Ian,

Thank you for the e-mail.  I am satisfied with the working group's response.

Best, Jos

--
+43 1 58801 18470        debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
Many would be cowards if they had courage
enough.
  - Thomas Fuller