RE: OWL 2 Profiles and Horn-SHIQ

Hi Ian,

Thank you for your feedback. I completely understand the working group's
concern that having too many profiles may end up confusing potential users.
Further, while we have clear internal use cases for Horn-SHIQ, given the
nature of our business it would be quite difficult for me to talk about them
in such a public setting. This said, thank you again for your feedback and
best of luck with the working group.

Cheers,

Chris

--