Re: comment on OWL1.1 Syntax: stale reference

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:30:20 +0000
To: public-owl-comments@w3.org, "'Addison Phillips'" <addison@yahoo-inc.com>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

Hi Addison,

Peter updated the reference to RFC 4646, I got to do the BCP 47 bit.

Any advice as to the best way to go, the editors' draft is:

I wrote

"Latest version is available as BCP 47, (details)."

where details links to

But wonder whether

"Latest version is available as BCP 47, (see

would be better.

I was nervous about linking to your suggested
because it isn't a W3C or IETF URL. The IETF uses URLs of the form I copied.

I suggest that the page
could have model text for such a reference to copy and paste!