Migrating content from ostatus.org and wiki.ostatus.org [via OStatus Community Group]

From: Evan Prodromou <evan@controlyourself.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:01:29 +0000
To: public-ostatus@w3.org
I'd like to take the maintenance of ostatus.org content out of my own incapable
hands, and make it more accessible through this community group.

ostatus.org itself consists of a Drupal-based blog with &lt;10 posts plus a copy
of the spec. I believe it can be pretty easily transferred to the community
group sites here, which run [...]

This post sent on OStatus Community Group

'Migrating content from ostatus.org and wiki.ostatus.org'

http://www.w3.org/community/ostatus/2012/01/12/migrating-content-from-ostatus-org-and-wiki-ostatus-org/

Learn more about the OStatus Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/ostatus