Thanks again Erik.

-Robin
Current ORTC CG Editor

On September 13, 2016 at 4:04:54 PM, Bernard Aboba (bernard.aboba@microsoft.com) wrote:

Thank you so much Erik for your service to the ORTC CG!

Best of luck in all your new endeavors.

From: Erik Lagerway [mailto:elagerway@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:44 AM
To: public-ortc@w3.org
Subject: Stepping down as ORTC Chair

Thank you, W3C and ORTC members!

It has been my great pleasure serving as Chair of the ORTC Community Group, thank you for the opportunity!

I have the greatest respect for Robin, Bernard and Justin (as well as all the members of the CG)!

I thought it important to point out that I am not leaving for any other reason than not having enough of my own personal time to contribute, due mainly to my recent work engagements. I still believe that
ORTC is very important for the advancement of Real Time Communications.

I look forward to returning to the W3C and ORTC when time permits!

Warmest regards,
Erik Lagerway

Erik Lagerway | Mobile: 1.604.562.8647