From: Robin Raymond [mailto:robin@ortc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 2:31 PM
To: public-ortc@w3.org
Subject: ORTC specification repo final home

The ORTC Community Group specification repo has been moved to its final home here:

https://github.com/w3c/ortc

Many thanks to the W3C for giving the ORTC Community Groups a home within the W3C github organization, which is open to all community groups (as I understand).

FYI - Moving the specification into the W3C github repo does not imply any change in the status of the ORTC CG or the ORTC API specification. WEBRTC 1.0 remains on the standards track within WEBRTC WG and ORTC remains a Community Group effort.

Regards,

Robin

ORTC CG Specification Editor