Re: Proposal: One media RTP packet stream (i.e. one SSRC) per RTCRtpSender/RTCRtpReceiver object

If an application wants to use multiple RtpSenders or one encoding per
RtpSender, it already can, and there's nothing difficult about that.  I
don't see any "easiness of use" advantage there.  On the flip, side
requiring all applications to use multiple RtpSenders has a definite
"easiness of use" disadvantage for those applications that want to have one
RtpSender with multiple encodings.

However, I do question the worth of supporting SVC with multiple
RtpSenders.  For simulcast, like I said, the app can always do so.  But for
SVC?  I don't see any good reason to support SVC across multiple
transports/RtpSenders, regardless of what the RFC says is possible.