Re: Issue 293: Remote peer ICE-lite implementation

Am 04.12.2015 um 08:55 schrieb Bernard Aboba:
> As noted in JSEP Section 5.1.2, "the remote endpoint may use a Lite implementation; implementations MUST properly handle remote endpoints which do ICE-Lite."
>
> WebRTC 1.0 handles this by allowing an a=ice-lite line in a Remote Description. How is the equivalent functionality supported in ORTC API?

I just happened to toy with this yesterday in adapter.

If your peer includes a=ice-lite in the SDP sessionpart, then pluck the
host candidates from the SDP and feed them into the iceTransports
setRemoteCandidates(). Also I just noticed that this implies that the
iceTranports role must be set to controlling.

Other than that I don't think this requires API modifications but might
be worth pointing out.