Re: Media Capture and Streams Last Call review

Thanks Stefan, I believe we are planning a CG meeting before then so we can
add that to the agenda and take it up with the members at that time as well.

Cheers,
Erik

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> | *Hookflash
<http://hookflash.com/>* | 1 (855) Hookflash ext. 2 | Twitter