Re: An idea for specifying RTX, FEC, and RED payload types

Hi Peter,

While it is not very common to have RTX and FEC enabled simultaneously,
in theory I think it could be possible to have an RTX stream for the
RED/FEC payload. With your approach that would not be possible, as FEC
would not be a codec. It is a restriction I could live with, but we
should make it clear stated.

Best regards
Sergio