Re: Issue 154: RTCP Port Control

Oh, right.  I was thinking of SSRC.  Sorry for the confusion :).

Being able to set the port seems inconsistent with ICE.  If the legacy
client speaks ICE, it shouldn't require this sort of port structure.
If it does speak ICE, then it should be able to handle ports without
this restriction.

In other words, I don't think it's worth complicating the API in order
to speak to these kinds of legacy clients.