Re: A proposal for solving non-muxed RTCP *and* ICE freezing

Good point.  I think an easy solution is to simply create a new
IceListener, and don't allow RTCP non-mux to be used with media forking.
 An alternative would be to allow an IceListener to be passed into
createAssociatedTransport.  But I don't think it's worth the additional
complexity.  What we could do for now is disallow media forking with RTCP
non-mux, and then if anyone ever needs it, then we can look into adding
that parameter or other control that does the same thing.