Re: A proposal for solving non-muxed RTCP *and* ICE freezing

You don't, and most people don't, so you can just ignore its existence in
the API.  But interop requires it, so if we want a "1.0 on top of ORTC"
shim, we need non-muxed RTCP.  But I think the proposal I made provides for
this with minimal pain.