Re: Issue 115: Restart method needed for the ICE Listener?

On 25/06/2014 8:07 PM, Bernard Aboba wrote:
> At the ORTC CG meeting, the question was asked whether a restart method was needed for the ICE listener or not.
>
> Yes or no?

What use-cases have people put forward for restart gathering of ICE
candidates (I assuming that is what you mean by a restart)? And why
would you add the method on the listener, as opposed to whatever
triggered the beginning of the gathering process in the first place (I
assume you can gather candidates without a listener)?

Thanks,
Gili