Re: ORTC CG Meeting 5 - IETF 90 Toronto, July 20 11am

Just a reminder the CG meeting will be held at 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern...

---

*When:* Sunday July 20, 10am Pacific

*Where:* Google Hangouts on Air
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c492p27puttps2bplpqfkic6da0> (Participatory
Hangouts link to follow day of meeting) Please contact Bernard Aboba
<Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com> if you wish to co-locate in a physical room
at IETF 90 in Toronto.

*Agenda*

- Review Spec (latest can be found here: http://ortc.org/, top right side)

- Review Issues (https://github.com/openpeer/ortc/issues?state=open)

- Public Draft discussion

If you feel we missed something please let us know.

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> | *Hookflash
<http://hookflash.com/>* | 1 (855) Hookflash ext. 2 | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/elagerway> | WebRTC.is Blog <http://webrtc.is/> *