Re: Issue 106: RTCRtpParameter defaults?

Actually, here is another option I just thought of:  We used to have a
createParameters(RtpCapabilities) -> RtpParameters which we deemed to
difficult to get working correctly.  Well, what if we have a sort of
fillInTheBlanks(RtpParameters) -> RtpParameters.  Perhaps call it
finishParameters().  That way, the call flow could be:

var params = { ... /* stuff I know how to fill in, but no SSRCs */ ... }
params = RtpSender.finishParameters(params);
RtpSender.send(params);

At this point, the JS knows exactly what the parameters are, and it doesn't
have any timing/async complexity, but it doesn't have to fill in the SSRCs.
 In fact, we could expand this to allow lots of things to be left blanks,
like header extension IDs and payload types.  But mainly I think this is
about the SSRCs for now.