Re: W3C ORTC CG in Top 5 [via ORTC (Object Real-time Communications) Community Group]

Hmm, no image no link :/

Here is a link to chart created by Mark...

http://mnot.github.io/w3c-community/

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> | *Hookflash
<http://hookflash.com/>* | 1 (855) Hookflash ext. 2 | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/elagerway> | WebRTC.is Blog <http://webrtc.is/> *