Re: Issue 165: Ice re-gathering

If that's something we want to do, I think that's a good way to solve it.
But is this a real use case that we want to support?  Is there really a
need to gather new candidates without changing the ufrag/pwd?

Also, it makes me wonder: what happens to the IceTransports that are tied
to the IceGatherer?  What are they supposed to do?   Do they all go back to
the "connecting" state and out of the "completed" state?  Would one expect
to change one object and then the state of a bunch of other objects change
like that?