Re: ORTC CG Meeting - December Postponement

Thanks Victor,

Current implementations include ORTC Library, IE Modern API and Chrome. Not
sure where IE and Chrome are exactly. I would encourage Microsoft and
Google to provide some insight here, if possible.

I do know that Hookflash is actively looking for help on the open ORTC
Library, via direct contributions or dev sponsoring. Hookflash has done
quite a bit of heavy lifting there already. The license is FreeBSD. The
intro is here: http://www.slideshare.net/ErikLagerway/ortc-lib-introduction

/Erik

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> | *Hookflash
<http://hookflash.com/>* | 1 (855) Hookflash ext. 2 | Twitter