Re: ice restart ?

I think your option "a" is sufficient. It keeps API surface down and
achieves the result. Option "d" could be supported in the future but I
don't see much real world benefit being able to rewire the
RTCIceTransport to a new RTCIceListener at this point in time.

My only concern now is ICE freezing ordering in a restart so I'm eager
to see PT's proposal for ICE "context / session" (and rtp / rtcp non-mux).

-Robin