Re: A small proposal to cleanup DataChannel construction.

Yes, we feel our qualms are legitimate or we would not have brought it up.

Frankly, I am not all that excited about debating the issue in the WG, for
a variety of reasons. I thought if we could get these issues resolved here
"quickly" then great, but it doesn't sounds like that is going to happen in
the near term.

*Erik Lagerway <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/lagerway> |
*Hookflash<http://hookflash.com/>* |
1 (855) Hookflash ext. 2 | Twitter