Re: ICE candidate search freezing and reuse of usernameFrag/password for components

That's what I've been talking about throughout that the local candidates
are not changeable. However, there's a side effect. The RTP/RTCP often
are required to share the same ufrag:password locally. The only way to
get that to happen is to copy the credentials from an existing
RtcIceListener object into a new RtcIceListener object since the web
developer isn't allowed to set them directly. Now maybe you understand
the context of where I was coming from...

-Robin