RE: Object RTC (ORTC) API for WebRTC

> From: piranna@gmail.com [mailto:piranna@gmail.com]
> But on step 9, why is not possible to send the data from A to B? A has the B
> connection data, with the IP and port. Is not included in the connection data the
> ICE credentials? I though it was... Does it has any problem the scheme that I
> proposed that prevent me for sugesting to add this data/feature?

[MT] At one level, A CAN send to B.  However, the browser will insist on sending DTLS handshakes only.  Your application can't send anything until the DTLS handshake completes.

> > CU-RTC-Web would allow what you are describing, but only by adding custom
> STUN parameters to connectivity checks.  That feature wasn't considered
> important enough to retain.
> >
> Oh, sh*t... :-( By who? What was the reason? Could that use case being re-
> considered?

[MT] The WebRTC WG didn't like CU-RTC-Web, primarily because it was "too hard" to use or some crap about SDP being awesome.  The ORTC guys didn't want anything that low-level either.