RE: Discussion and Consensus [via ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group]

+1.  A lot of thought and legal advice went into creating the Community Group process so that it is both lightweight and legally sound.  We can save ourselves a lot of potential pain in the future by making sure that if someone contributes an idea,  they are agreeing to make it available a royalty-free license.  See http://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/cla/.

The Github issues list is a great forum for discussing how to implement the API and in surfacing problems in the API, but let's discuss the API itself in the Community Group mailing list and wiki.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Lagerway [mailto:elagerway@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 1:32 PM
To: public-orca@w3.org
Subject: Discussion and Consensus [via ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group]

Two points... I would like to propose that discussions regarding the API happen via the ORCA Community Group, the public-orca@w3c.org mail list seems to make sense. If you have not subscribed to that list yet and wish to receive messages sent to the list please do so here. As part of this proposal, I suggest we abide by [...]

This post sent on ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group

'Discussion and Consensus'

http://www.w3.org/community/orca/2013/08/27/discussion-and-consensus/

Learn more about the ORCA - Object-RTC API Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/orca