Re: Proposal of extension to element in HTML

Hi Tristan,

According to the W3C's HTML5 spec [1], comments for that spec (including
proposals like yours) should be sent to the public-html-comments @
w3.org list (archive is [2]). My recommendation is that you forward your
e-mail to that list. Another option is for you to join the HTML Working
Group and to pursue your proposal within that group.

-Thanks, ArtB

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/#status-of-this-document>
[2] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-comments/>