Re: Web standards, Openness and Transparency

On 8/5/14 6:21 PM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
> I'd like to change the way things work to allow me to:
>
> 1. put living documents on TR
> 2. have a CC0 license (or cc-by)

Re #1 - this issue is included in the list of AB priorities wiki
[AB-prios] (I believe it was Chris Wilson that proposed it). I created
W3Process [Issue-106] to make sure it doesn't get "lost" . Other than
that, I'm not sure what this group should do about it and I trust you
will keep the W3Process group "honest" ;-).

BTW, I seem to recall there is some ongoing prototyping re #1 above. Is
that true, and if so, where is that discussion happening?

[A long time ago I subscribed to spec-prod to make a related proposal
for #1 and unsubscribed within 48 hrs since the replies I received were
some of the most anti-social e-mails that even a thick-skinned person
like me can tolerate.]

Re #2 - I created W3Process [Issue-107]. If you think there is something
this group should do about it, please let me know; otherwise, it seems
like W3Process is the most appropriate venue for it.

I also added both of these issues to the wiki
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/OpenAndTransparentW3C#Open_Issues>.

-Thanks, AB

[AB-prios] <https://www.w3.org/wiki/AB/2014-2015_Priorities>
[Issue-106] <https://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/106>