Re: Web standards, Openness and Transparency

On 6 August 2014 16:25, Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com> wrote:

> For us not participating in either HTML or in the accessibility task
> force, can you provide some concrete examples of the changes you dream to
> see?

Instead of being silo-ed acc minded people be involved directly in  working
groups creating standards, being part of the development cycle, rather than
at the end.

Less process based and control based work mode.

Less dictatorial leadership dressed up as consensus.

note: these are personal opinions only.

I consider myself an acc person, but restrict my interaction with the acc
WG's and do most of my standards work via the HTML WG as that is where I
find I can be most productive and effective.
--

Regards

SteveF