Re: Web standards, Openness and Transparency

Steve Faulkner, paciello group, accessibility curmudgeon

I edit or co-edit a number of specs and have been involved with w3c for 8+
years

I have benefited from working in the html wg, a group which I know people
like to pile shit upon, but for me it has been a good work environment
especially over the last few years. It has allowed me to be productive in
editing specs to include accessibility related content.

like marco

I'd like to change the way things work to allow me to:

> 1. put living documents on TR
> 2. have a CC0 license (or cc-by)

I would also like to see change in the way accessibility related working
groups work within the w3c (a dream)

--

Regards

SteveF