Re: Competitions calendar

Thanks, Andy.

I've had no much time to work on this since the last meeting, but I've
written some notes about taxonomies and codes you may need soon:

== Scope of competition:
 * World (IAAF, IOC, or similar)
 * Area. Including several nations or regions (EAA, Asian Athletics
Association Council, The Commonwealth, …)
 * National (National federations)
 * Regional/local (Narrower than national: locality, county, region, state,
etc.)

== Types of Competitions
 * (MultiRoundCompetitions):
     * -> KnockoutCompetition
     * -> LeagueCompetition
 * (UnitCompetition) -> Match

== Disciplines:
BBC Sports Ontology defines a class called SportsDiscipline. With the
properties: discipline, subDiscipline, subDisciplineOf

As I mentioned in the last meeting, I've added the IAAF codes to the list
of event types. They are in the first column of this spreadsheet: [
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OxjfZ4AkE8RTZc2mgBXLJhwdLD3pcwAC2V51hiHT_cU/edit?usp=sharing
].

Here, I have a doubt. Is it important to represent that the event is either
indoors or outdoors? In my opinion, yes.
If so, we would need to include some prefixes/suffixes to the abbreviations
(e.g., 1500m_i and 1500m_o). Perhaps this is not important for the calendar
(we could define it at a higher level). But my script could be interested
in gathering the best performances in 1500m indoors. Thoughts?

The document with all those notes is at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EnV6fqx_iGIz8FCQxB_ez80e9hsheLTXtUpGKOWm7fc/edit?usp=sharing

Best,

Martin