Re: Calendar system

On 5 March 2018 at 22:57, Ivan Kachkivskyi <ivan.work.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andy, Martin,
>
> Does the calendar exchange system is already work in testing/production
> mode? Can we try to use it?

I'm sorry, there is no API to call yet.  We are still discussing
classifications and field structure, and how we can grant access,
avoid accidental duplicates and so on.    There has to be some basic
checking for duplicates (same day / same city) otherwise we create a
mess.   Also, easy tools for humans to create a match easily and
describe it.  These should come in the next month.

Can you join the standards call next week on Wednesday (14th)?  This
will be the main topic, I think.

- Andy