From: Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin.alvarez@ctic.es>
Sent: lundi, 23 avril 2018 11:38
To: public-opentrack <public-opentrack@w3.org>; an.dangduy@iaaf.org; raffaella.risso@iaaf.org
Subject: OpenTrack Meeting 25 April (08:00 UTC)

Dear all,

This is a reminder of our biweekly teleconference. Feel free to send your suggestions to the agenda. Logistics at the bottom of the page.

Up to date, I've included a slot for IAAF, as Nicolas suggested. Raffaella, An, we would be glad to have you presenting your data strategy.

As part of the current work, I've created a practical example to test if the current model is feasible for all competition calendars or not. It's a form with most of the fields we will use to model competitions as calendar events. It's just a web form to showcase the model, so we can test it with third parties. The underlying database is a spreadsheet that will be converted to semantic data in JSON-LD.

The form: https://goo.gl/forms/Vw3pmi5cwYSZK5dS2

So, please have a look at it and submit an example. It takes less than 1'. Let me know what do you miss there. Of course, if you already have a DB, this should be translated into the underlying model.

Logistics:

Wed 25 April, 08:00 UTC (See other locations<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=4&day=25&hour=8&min=0&sec=0&p1=4005&p2=136&p3=242&p4=87>)

Join the meeting at https://meet.jit.si/opentrack

Agenda: