RE: Meeting 11 April (8:00 UTC) - Track&Field venue definition

Hi Martin, all
We at Humotion currently work on a standardized description / definition of track venues with a focus on running and run-up for Jumping / Throwing.
We have to do this independent of Opentrack as we have committed to a client to come with a track finder tool allowing insight into location, name, owner, operator, track set-up, available functional areas, surface type and quality and of course of and where our timing system (SmarTracks) is embedded.
I’m not sure if that is of interest to the group. Once the definition is ready, we would be open to share it, respectively commit the definitions to a / the standard.

This could be an agenda item for tomorrow to see if the group is interested and how it would like to proceed. We plan to have a first draft definition ready by end of May.

Regards,

Johannes

Johannes Rosenmoeller

- Geschäftsführer -
Humotion GmbH
Heerdestr. 23, D-48149 Münster

Mobile:  +49 (179) 792 7596 (preferred)
Phone:   +49 (251) 590 805-19
E-Mail: johannes.rosenmoeller@humotion.net<mailto:johannes.rosenmoeller@humotion.net>

Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist ausschließlich für den bezeichneten Adressaten bestimmt.
The information contained in this email is intended solely for the addressee and considered confidential.