Re: Meeting 25 Oct and simplification of the model

Thanks Antonio, thanks everybody for your time today!

Some notes about the meeting:
https://github.com/w3c/opentrack-cg/wiki/Meeting-2017-10-25#minutes

Next week , I won't be able to make the call, neither Nicolas. So I propose
to cancel it unless you want to keep it. Just let me know.

Best,

Martin