From: Martin Alvarez-Espinar [mailto:martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 10:10 AM
To: Ivan Kachkivskyi <ivan.work.mail@gmail.com>
Cc: Nicolas Launois <nicolas.launois@european-athletics.org>; Andy Robinson <andy@reportlab.com>; Martin Alvarez-Espinar <martin@w3.org>; public-opentrack <public-opentrack@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Competition Types [was Re: Meeting 22 Nov (09:00 UTC)]

Sure.

I've created a pair of new columns to support the language. So, you will find:

name@lang1   |   lang 1   |  name@lang2   |    lang2

lang1 and lang2 contain the ISO codes for languages. 'uk' for Ukranian.  There is an example of a Spanish federation on the top.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o0Dt9vA5Qm2_OdEeSXwPgTeAGRm0s3EBW9-SXASkPYU/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Martin