RE: Meeting 10 May 2017 (08:00 UTC)

Hello Martin, hello all,

Thank you for the conference yesterday.

As discussed, I wanted to share the sport code that we use.
You can find the EA code, in the legend of any result/list page of our website, at the bottom of these pages (http://www.european-athletics.org/records/season=2017/type=0/category=S/index.html). Compared to the IAAF ones, we have added NH, Fn (False start), h (hand timing), a (automatic timing with no hundredths of a second measured), A (performance achieved at altitude), OT (Oversized Track), that Mirko uses. I noticed that we are missing some also (qR, qJ, etc).

When it comes to the IOC, they have a public repository for the definition of the data feed used by their broadcasters, media agencies and Olympic sport federations: http://odf.olympictech.org/
For instance, they keep the sport specific code there: http://odf.olympictech.org/2016-Rio/codes/HTML/odf_codes_OG/odf_codes.htm

In this document (http://odf.olympictech.org/2016-Rio/general/PDF/ODF2_Foundation_Principles.pdf), there is simple and general definition of the structure of competitions: http://odf.olympictech.org/2016-Rio/general/PDF/ODF2_Foundation_Principles.pdf

Unlike what it was with the first version of the ODF (all messages sent after each round and competition, athletes and events defined by codes in the messages, that was highlighted by Cristiano from deltatre in Madrid), the ODF-2 messages can be sent by event and round, specifically for start list or result, and they include the athlete’s name, the name of the event, phase and the details of the result. I will have more details today.

Best regards,

Nicolas Launois

Technology and Television Manager
European Athletics

Mobile: +41 79 820 00 61
Email: nicolas.launois@european-athletics.org<mailto:nicolas.launois@european-athletics.org>

From: Martin Alvarez-Espinar [mailto:martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org]
Sent: mercredi 10 mai 2017 11:14
To: public-opentrack@w3.org; Nicolas Launois
Subject: Re: Meeting 10 May 2017 (08:00 UTC)

Hi all,

Thanks for your participation in the meeting today. Please find the notes I took during the teleconference:
https://github.com/w3c/opentrack-cg/wiki/Meeting-2017-05-10#minutes

@Nicolas, I'll check what is going on with your account in the Comunity Group. I just realized you don't appear [1] as participant of the Community Group. Did you requested the account [2] and joined the group (in the 'Join the group' bottom of [1]).

Best,

Martin

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/opentrack/participants#<https://www.w3.org/community/opentrack/participants>
[2] https://www.w3.org/accounts/request