Re: Meeting 10 May 2017 (08:00 UTC)

Hi all,

Thanks for your participation in the meeting today. Please find the notes I
took during the teleconference:
https://github.com/w3c/opentrack-cg/wiki/Meeting-2017-05-10#minutes

@Nicolas, I'll check what is going on with your account in the Comunity
Group. I just realized you don't appear [1] as participant of the Community
Group. Did you requested the account [2] and joined the group (in the 'Join
the group' bottom of [1]).

Best,

Martin

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/opentrack/participants#