Re: Meeting Wed 28 June, 08:00 UTC

On 27 June 2017 at 12:05, Martin Alvarez-Espinar
<martin.alvarez@fundacionctic.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
> Please let me know any topics you want to add on the agenda.

I'm happy to show further progress on input of results for vertical,
horizontal and timed events.

Hopefully these will "move into testing" next week and we can add some
JSON upload/download features for specific competition units next
week.

We also now have a confirmation of venue and date for the conference.
Not sure if Nicolas can join us, and it's not "announced" yet so I
won't post on a public list, but we could usefully discuss the
organisation briefly.

- Andy