Re: Kick-off Meeting

On 12 April 2017 at 11:58, Nic Gould <mail@nicgould.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> Happy for you to be chair and am very much behind the approach of starting
> with the abstract model.
>
> I am limited for time but will try and contribute where I can. In case it
> helps, I started work on a model a while ago after chatting with Andy, you
> can see it here https://www.lucidchart.com/invitations/accept/
> 34a4fb5b-a1eb-4140-ab64-ab1c92243cfb
> <https://www.lucidchart..com/invitations/accept/34a4fb5b-a1eb-4140-ab64-ab1c92243cfb>
> .

Nic, is is possible you could export a static image from that, and either
check it into the repo or send it to one of us?   I must have clicked
before, because LucidChart says my trial has expired and it wants $8.95 for
me to look again  ;- (

> I might be available next Wednesday if that would suit anyone else for a
> kick-off meeting.

This doesn't help Jacob or Martin much (unless you want to jump on a
plane!), but the "South West London Faction" needs to meet up again soon.
We usually do Wednesday nights at Wimbletech from 18:30, with a beer or two
at the Alex afterwards - does 26th work?  I think that we'll have enough
written down, and enough sample data in JSON by then, to start trying to
encourage the Javascript whiz-kids to do some visualisation.  I am trying
to get the people to move over to this list.

- Andy