Re: OpenTag Chair? Re: Choosing a chair for your group + Survey on Community Groups

On Friday, 7 September 2012 at 00:31, Renato Iannella wrote:

> Why was this group setup in the first place?
>
> I was pleased to see the charter "open forum for discussing Web architecture, such as that discussed by the W3C Technical Architecture Group (TAG)".
>
> And was expecting this group would provide some views on TAG issues?

That was the purpose. It's up to participants to propose topics for discussion (or for a Chair to propose/lead discussion).

So again, if there are topics of interest to people that they wish to discuss, then please feel free to post them. If someone wants to take the role of Chair, that would be fantastic.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres