Re: distinguishing between 'description URLs' and 'interface URLs'

From: Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 19:08:20 +0200
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc: public-opentag@w3.org
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:
> If I tell you to "google it"

sure, but that's natural language. maybe in casual language i can talk
about 'the URI of the thing', and work out along the way what i meant,
but in a machine-readable context that's just not good enough.

I'm starting to use URIs in javascript programs, so i need to name my
variables correctly. I need these 5 distinct types of URIs, and
they're definitely not interchangeable I would say.