Re: Open Government Data and Voter Decision Support Technology

 I live in Texas.  I want to vote for a Hispanic (for Senate).  Either Ted Cruz - raised by Cubans or Beto O'Rourke - raised in El Paso would do.  The President says my decision tree is flawed - both candidates have the "Hispanic" Property. I had two choices now I have zero. Thanks.

Yet, Ted Cruz has run a stereo-typical Donor-Centric Campaign which ends when the polls close tomorrow night.  Beto O'Rourke has run a "1000 Points of Light" Campaign which is reusable.
One can "map" either campaign strategy, but only the 1000 Points of Light mapping yields a reproducible (reusable) view.  As for the 117,378 Exempt Organizations in the "Texas" group the Contact Information is available for free from the IRS.  Or you could pay me a small fortune (before the polls close tomorrow).

--Gannon