Re: w3.org/ns/opengov

Hi Phil,

A somewhat belated reply from me.

James and myself a few weeks ago (re-)started discussing how to proceed
regarding the vocabularies (Popolo-LD + OParl-LD = OpenGovLD).

Can you recommend other vocabularies which can be dereferenced and are
best practice examples for using the w3.org (or other) namespace ?

What governance is the minimum required by the W3C ?
Could an experimental draft be published when James and myself agree on it ?

Do you have suggestions regarding specification governance in CGs in
which only a small percentage of members is actively developing a
specification ?

Cheers,
Andreas
---