Re: [Poplus] Popolo and JSON-LD

James, just responding on a couple of your earlier points:

> (1) that plain JSON allows using project-specific identifiers in the *_id
fields, whereas JSON-LD shouldn’t use any *_id fields

Isnt it possible to have both? A JSON-LD object could have "id" and "@id"
if necessary.

> Allowing the use of internal identifiers without having to produce a URL
for those identifiers has been a clear use case, hence the *_id fields.

Could you please expand a bit on these use cases specifically?

I'm currently doing some civic API work and Popolo has been a big
inspiration. I'm also keen to encourage linked data where it makes sense.
So this is a useful conversation.

Paul