From: Andreas Kuckartz [a.kuckartz@ping.de]
Sent: Tuesday 30 December 2014 17:16
To: JOSEFSSON Erik; James McKinney
Cc: ris@lists.okfn.org; Open Government; oparl-tech@lists.okfn.org; public-opengov@w3.org; hackathon@list.tttp.eu
Subject: Re: [open-government] Multilingual thesaurus for parliamentary data using SKOS

Hi Erik,

no, there should be no real overlap with the work by OASIS on LegalDocML
(aka Akoma Ntoso):
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=legaldocml

I think and hope that LegalDocML and the tiny thesaurus project are
orthogonal.

It is *great* that the AT4AM demo and mailing list are online again!

Cheers,
Andreas
---