Popolo and JSON-LD

From: Andreas Kuckartz <a.kuckartz@ping.de>
Date: 8 Apr 2015 07:35:40 +0200
To: poplus@googlegroups.com, public-opengov@w3.org
Cc: a.kuckartz@ping.de
I want to support the publication and use of Linked Data.

I have a few questions regarding Popolo:

1. Which URLs point to data which is published using Popolo ?
Do lists of such URLs exist ?
Is the data provided as JSON-LD serialization or as pure JSON ?

2. Which applications can import Popolo data ?
Is import of JSON-LD supported or only pure JSON ?

3. In case the data is not published as JSON-LD:
What were or are the main reasons to prefer pure JSON to JSON-LD ?

4. Is anyone aware of tools to convert pure Popolo JSON to a JSON-LD
serialization ?

(I am certainly also interested if anybody uses Turtle ;-)

Cheers,
Andreas