Re: Multilingual thesaurus for parliamentary data using SKOS

Dear Andreas,

Interesting project!
In case you're also interested in Korean, here's a dictionary of terms
maintained by Team POPONG in South Korea:
https://github.com/teampopong/crawlers/blob/60f1c6fa87bf2d0fc246740d05b6171824092386/glossary/glossary.csv
(And here's the web version of the same file: http://en.popong.com/glossary)

Regards,
Lucy Park