Re: inverse property of oa:hasTarget

I have mixed feelings about this.

On one hand, there's the problem of multiple representations for the same
thing (cf.
http://richard.cyganiak.de/blog/2006/06/an-rdf-design-pattern-inverse-property-labels/
).

But in my own work with OA, I have introduced a 'hasAnnotation' property
(not in the oa namespace) for the specific purpose of having a tracking
(some of) its annotations.  The annotations still use 'hasTarget'.

I think there are times when this is useful (especially when working with
JSON-LD), but I question whether it's s good idea to encourage this use
more generally by actually defining inverse properties in the oa namespace.

On further reflection, prompted by this discussion, I'm wondering if I
might not just use 'rdfs:seeAlso' rather than my new 'hasAnnotation'
property.  I.e. a new not-quite-inverse property that can be used for
discovery, but which doesn't replicate 'hasTarget' semantics.

#g